Certiﬁed Cyber Defender Associate (CCDA) is a 3 days hands-on training and certiﬁcation programme that learned to formulate defense responses using existing cyber security technology, develop the ability to correlate cyber security related information from multiple sources, boost earning capability and improve credibility in terms of Information Security qualiﬁcations and experience.
- To develop a deep understanding and advanced skills to defend their organisation against cyber attacks;
- To formulate defense responses using next generation ﬁrewalls, intrusion prevention systems, URL ﬁlters, anti-spyware systems, anti-virus systems, anti-DDOS systems, data ﬁlters and ﬁle blocking systems and advanced application based protection systems;
- To collaborate with other team members to develop defense strategies;
- To practice responding to attacks in real-life simulations, security tools, network architecture and trafﬁc that reflect their actual work environment.
- C-level Security/IT Ofﬁcers
- System/Network Administrators/Engineers
- Incident Handlers
- Information Security Ofﬁcers/Managers,
- ISMS Managers Security Auditors, and
- Governance and Compliance ofﬁcers
- Current Threat Landscape
- Modern Day Threats
- Cyber Defense Strategy
- Information Assurance
- Information Warfare
- Monitoring and Defending against DoS attacks
- Advanced Defensive Security Operations
- Incident Response & Management
- Live Fire Lab
The CCDA examination is certiﬁed by the Global ACE Scheme. The examination framework is designed to align with a set of relevant Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes (KSA) that are necessary for an Information Security Awareness Manager. Candidates will be tested via a combination of either continual assessment (CA), multiple choice (MC), theory/underpinning knowledge assessment (UK), practical assessment (PA), assignments (AS) and case studies (CS) as required.
Candidates can take the examination at authorized examination centres in participating scheme member countries. Candidates who have successfully passed the CCDA examination will be eligible to apply as an associate or professional member by fulﬁlling the membership criteria deﬁned under the Global ACE Scheme.